AASHTO Bridge Rating

This probably isn't a real helpful answer but what are all those stresses you listed?  I have a PCI document based I think on the 1989 AASHTO specs.

RF[in] and RF[op]  are calculated based on the moment capacity, the dead load moment and the live load moment.

The moment capacity is calculated from  fse (the final effective stress in the strand),  however, not fy.  When you determine the capacity of a prestressed member you typically use fse for the strand and fy for the reinforcing bar.

Gail Kelley