RE: How Can Force in "All Thread" be Det

Bob,

Thanks.  That is basically the method that I had specified using P/S strands
but did not consider using a center pull hydraulic jack for the all threads.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Bob Ross wrote:

. > Extend the rods extra long beyond theit cut off location. Place the nuts
. > with washers outside the members and between the jack and member. Use a
. > hollow core hydraulic calibrated jack. Read the pressure. Convert to
. > tension load.