RE: How Can Force in "All Thread" be Determi

Roger,

Use a hydraulic bolt tensioner such as:
	http://www.biach.com/
		or
	http://www.tentec.net/

Hydraulic bolt tensioners attach to the threads extending beyond the nut.
You hydraulically apply the amount of tension that you want, and tighten the
nut to lock in the tension.  Hydraulic tensioners are quite common in the
petrochemical and nuclear industry.  I have also used them to tension F 1554
105 ksi anchor bolts for buildings.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague