Building Codes-Informational Post

There was a recent post requesting applicable building codes in two or three
Texas cities.  I believe this post was adequately answered.  It slipped my
mind at the time, but I've since recalled, that buildingteam.com,
http://www.buildingteam.com/codes/index.asp provides up-to-date code-related
information for U.S. cities and states.  I've used this successfully on
occasion.

David L. Williams, P.E.
Vice-Pres., Snyder Engineering, Inc.
409 Vandiver Drive, Bldg. 5, Ste 203