RE: Building Codes-Informational Post

This is a useful reference but should not be relied upon entirely. I noticed
that this site listed Fort Worth, Texas as using the 1997 UBC as of
6/12/2001. This is correct for that date; however, Fort Worth adopted IBC
2000 effective 7/1/2001. Thus the site may not always be "up to date" to the
day.