Re: Noise from screwed steel roof deck

It is possible that the "popping" will subside once the building is
enclosed and the "climate" has stabilized.  It would seem to me that the
popping is a result of the wood shrinking/expanding due to changes in the
water content that this causes slippages at the screws.  Just my thoughts.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI