RE: WSJ

Title: RE: WSJ
Mark E. Deardorff wrote:
 ... the only article that I could find online was the one I posted.

Mark:

You obviously got further online than I did!  Not being a subscriber, when I went to the WSJ website I was stopped at the log-in.  Finally, it occurred to me that I could simply walk down the hall and grab a print copy off the desk of our CFO.  Once again, I would point out the the *really good* article is the other one, titled "Engineer Defends Fallen Towers".  It appears on the lower part of Page B1 [Marketplace] in the 10/10/01 edition of the Wall Street Journal.  Perhaps a reader will be kind enough to scan it, convert it to text with OCR, and post it for everyone to see.

Stan