From: Structures Online [mailto:soldetail(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 11:41 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: STAAD-Concrete sectional properties

Dear John,

I am not very much familiar with American codes, so I cannot reply to
other
questions, but I can answer Q #3.

The answer is that STAAD does not take reduced section properties due to
cracking. P-delta analysis performs a secondary level analysis, in which
it
takes into accounts the forces generated by the deflections caused by
the
first order analysis, and that is all.

Regards

Pankaj Gupta