From: Alp Eren Yurtseven <aeyurtseven(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Retaining Wall Design
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:53:23 -0700 (PDT)

  I am a new graduate civil engineer from Turkey and I
am required to design a cantilever retaining wall of
reinforced concrete.  I do not have enough time to
determine soil properties properly so I shall have to
make some assumptions.  I have not designed a (real)
retaining wall before so I would be most grateful if
you could send some tips or references on the web.

Best regards

Alp Eren Yurtseven

http://personals.yahoo.com