Better Safe Than Sorry...

 QUITE POSSIBLY A HOAX, BUT BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!

 My friend Colleen arrived for a facial when FBI
agents were leaving
 Murad on Sunday, October 7, 2001. They were there to
interrogate a girl
who
 worked there to find out if she knew anything. The
reason for their
 lead was she was best-friends with a girl who was
dating an Arab man, who
 disappeared and was involved in the terrorist attacks
on the WTC. He
 disappeared this summer and left her a note, saying
the following in
 the effect of:

 "I have to go away and will not be able to see you
again. Please do me
 a favor and do not fly in any planes on September 11,
2001 nor shop at
 any shopping malls on October 31, 2001 ......... "

 Don't know about you but I live across the street
from a shopping
 mall, and my in-laws do too. Given my daughter is
usually at their house
on
 Wednesday afternoon, right near the mall, am thinking
of where else to
 go.

 Halloween may not be so Happy.

 Please send this to anyone that you know. Let's hope
this isn't for
 real, but since it was actually left in a letter to a
loved one from one
of

 the people involved in the attacks of September 11,
2001, I am not taking
 it too lightly.

 Love,
 Terrie