Plays into hands of terrorists

Posting "Better Safe Than Sorry..." plays into the hands of the terrorists,
for as the name, "terrorist," implies, they want to strike fear and terror in
the minds of Americans so that we will not want to get out of bed in the
morning.

Any message received that urges you to forward it on should be treated as
suspect.

As Franklin Delano Roosevelt said in his first inaugural address at the
height of the depression, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
This truism stands today as it did nearly 70 years ago.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona