Re: Better Safe Than Sorry...

It is a hoax. For God's sake please check this stuff before sending such
crap. The rest of the world sees this and thinks we're a nation of
hysterical airheads. For details see:

<http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBUrbanMyths.shtml#halloweenmall>

The CIAC site is a good source for hoax-busting

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw