Re: Australian PE Registration

Drew,

	I think Australian registration is irrelevant for a California project.

	In Canada, I believe, there are two different things you could do in
this situation: you could call the provincial association of
professional engineers and report the matter (they would investigate and
take appropriate action is due course); or you could report the matter
to the city building inspection department (they have the power to act
quickly and effectively, using the police if necessary).  I would be
inclined to take the second action if I had doubts regarding the fellows
judgment (not his qualifications) in this case.

	I hope this is helpful.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson