From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 9:19 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: I'm back.....

Hello, all. I was gone for quite awhile, but now I've returned. In the very
near future I'm going to post my harrowing account of my journey to
Broadband Hell(tm). But no time now.

However, I understand there was a long-running thread about me here for
awhile, after I had disappeared. I find that touching (or maybe just
"touched").

Anyway, GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!

Regards.

Bill Polhemus