Re: Better Safe Than Sorry...

There are some out there that try to keep up with email
hoaxes or urban legends, but what I usually do is go to
Google and look specifically for the phrases found in the
email itself. Usually you'll find some official
organization's response to an email hoax.

In the past, I've found notices posted on the web sites of
the U.S. Postal Service, the Centers for Disease Control,
and even the FBI, regarding email hoaxes that have been
circulating.

Go to www.google.com and search for "email hoaxes." You'll
find a few sites dedicated to this.
Bob

Pax E Gratia
Robert P. Ross, P.E., Principal Project Manager
Washington Group International,Inc.
Industrial Processes
17320 Red Hill, Suite 300
Irvine, Ca. 92614