TV viewing

Attention  SEAINT LIST:

If I  heard correctly on a radio AD today  in Chicago  ,  THE HISTORY CHANNEL
 plans to  broadcast a one-hour program on the design and construction of the
World
Trade Center,   Wednesday night,   @   9:00 p.m.  (CDT?)
10:00 p.m.    EASTERN TIME

Check it out  your cable guide to see if the program will air in your part of
the country

Bob Johnson
SEAOI
CCHRB