RE: seaint Digest for 15 Oct 2001

From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: I'm back.....

Hello, all. I was gone for quite awhile, but now I've returned. In the
very near future I'm going to post my harrowing account of my journey to
Broadband Hell(tm). But no time now.

However, I understand there was a long-running thread about me here for
awhile, after I had disappeared. I find that touching (or maybe just
"touched").

Anyway, GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!

Regards.

Bill Polhemus
Katy, TX

Who's this guy?????? Never heard of him!

Dennis