Need help with thesis

To whom it may concern,
My name is Ken Brown, and I am currently in my final year in University and I am at this moment in time in the process of researching my thesis. The subject I have chosen is "Gusset plate connections between timber columns and beams" in timber portal frames, also the rigidity that these gussets add to the overall structure. I am finding it very difficult to get sufficient information in this area. I was just hopeing that perhaps somebody would know of some particular publications or perhaps a website which would be of benefit to me. I would be extremely grateful for any help which you could give me.
Yours Faithfully,
          Ken Brown.