Hoax Message Originator

GSKWY observed:

>From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
>Subject: Re: Better Safe Than Sorry...
>To: GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

>This person:has actually had some very strange posts.  >Perhaps the person
responsible for his list should look into >exactly how he is,  where he is,
 what he has posted, and what >other lists he is posting to.

The post to SEAINT came from the same person who recently offered MATHCAD
for $25.

frank.hartzell(--nospam--at)jacobs.com

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/