RE: Need help with thesis

Try contacting the "Simpson" company.
What gives with "Brown" and "Byrne"??

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Byrne [mailto:kenbboy(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 11:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Need help with thesis

To whom it may concern,
My name is Ken Brown, and I am currently in my final year in University and
I am at this moment in time in the process of researching my thesis. The
subject I have chosen is "Gusset plate connections between timber columns
and beams" in timber portal frames, also the rigidity that these gussets add
to the overall structure. I am finding it very difficult to get sufficient
information in this area. I was just hopeing that perhaps somebody would
know of some particular publications or perhaps a website which would be of
benefit to me. I would be extremely grateful for any help which you could
give me.
Yours Faithfully,
           Ken Brown.