Re: Need help with thesis

Ken (Brown or Byrne?):
Most of the research on your topic has been done in Australia. I don't have the
references, but for leads contact Tom Skaggs (tom.skaggs(--nospam--at)apawood.org) who can
give you the name of a wood researcher or organization in Australia that has
this information. APA is APA - The Engineered Wood Association, headquartered in
Tacoma, WA.
John Rose (APA-retired)