From: Neil Moore [mailto:nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 3:19 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Plywood Forms for Roof Sheathing?

Have a contractor who wants to make a correction to my general notes
drawing as follows:

"OK to use Plywood from forms for Roof Sheathing Plywood".

This is in an 80 mph, exposure C area, zone 3 on a 11,000 sf - one story
building with heights up to 30 feet.
Any comments?

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates