From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 8:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Bidding One Story Tract Homes

I think the word "bidding" is bad. we shouldn't bid on professional
services. If I find that someone is getting multiple proposals with price
as the principal item, I tell them to decide who can best do the job and
call me if they wnat to after they have decided.

With regard to your proposed fees, I think the "master plan" fee is about
right but that the $1800 per use plan is excessive.
Do you do structural observation on each house?

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=bid_fee&actio