Flat Bottom Tank Anchorage

I have question regarding the design the anchor bolts for a circular tank
with bottom fully supported on concrete pad.
When a lateral load is applied to the tank, assume no fiction between the
tank and the pad, the lateral load is resist by the shear capacity of the
anchor bolts.  The maximum shear force per anchor bolt is occured on the
bolt located 90 degres from the direction of applied load, and minium  shear
on anchor bolts occure on the bolts that are in line with the applied
lateral load.  Consider the situation where there are only 4 anchor bolts on
the ring of the tank base, will there be any shear force at all on the
anchor bolts located in line with the direction of the applied lateral
force?  Are all the lateral force resisted by the 2 anchor bolts located 90
degrees each side of the load direction?

Thanks in advance.

Yi Yang