Re: Flat Bottom Tank Anchorage

to clarify, if there are 50 anchor bolts, the total force is divided by
50 and goes to each anchor bolt. This is conservative since friction on
the bottom will take a considerable portion of the lateral force.  The
height is more than the half the diameter, overturning may be a problem.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA