MCE Acceleration

ASCE 7-98 has MCE spectral acceleration contours for
the short period and the 1.0 sec period. However,
these maps do not show any cities which can be used as
reference. I am designing some structures in some
areas located on the eastern half of MO. The contours
are pretty close in that region and I need to locate
the area under consideration fairly accurately. I did
some internet search for Latitude/Longitude lookup
tables, but did not meet with much success. At this
time I am looking for locating Rolla, Weldon Springs
in MO. Any indicators for solving my problem?  Thanks.

Rajendran