Concrete in uplift

We were having a discussion at work on anchorage to a concrete slab.
The uplift force is 1500 # and the slab is at least 4" thick.  We have
no information on the slab thickness or reinforcing (if present).  What
tributary area can I use for resisting the uplift (if any at all)?  I'm
planning on using a helical screw anchor or saw cut the slab and use the
"blob of concrete as dead load" concept.