RE: Flat Bottom Tank Anchorage

YI

further,
*	Tank bracket anchor bolts holes are slotted ( to allow radial
expansion due to fluid, alteration of levels while filling/empty). hence you
can ignore lateral forces internal.
*	you need to design for wind forces & Seismic if applicable. Design
the bolts for tension force.
*	Minimum spacing of bolts as per API- 10' (3 m) c/c radial.

and more DEP shell drawing 51.046, will give you selection of no bolts
required for windspeed 160 km/hour with respect to dia of tank and height of
tank.

SHAHEEBUDDIN. MD
LEAD CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGG.
NPCC ENGINEERING PLC