Welding Stainless Steel

If I am welding a stainless steel wire to a stainless steel angle,  how do I need to specify the wire and angle to make sure they weldable.  What are the welding specifications?  What are the welding specifications to weld a stainless steel wire to an existing, mild steel angle?

(The angles are ribs that were used to form a planter,  the wire hold the top of the ribs together.)

Thanks,  Gail Kelley