Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Welding Stainless Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Welding Stainless Steel
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:19:26 EDT
If I am welding a stainless steel wire to a stainless steel angle, how do I need to specify the wire and angle to make sure they weldable. What are the welding specifications? What are the welding specifications to weld a stainless steel wire to an existing, mild steel angle?
(The angles are ribs that were used to form a planter, the wire hold the top of the ribs together.)
Thanks, Gail Kelley
- Prev by Subject: Fw: Welding Over Galvanizing
- Next by Subject: Re: Welding Stainless Steel
- Previous by thread: Re: roof deck, joist camber, connection
- Next by thread: Re: Welding Stainless Steel