Re: Swimming Pool Enclosures - Timber vs. Steel

Peder,

	I have two suggestions you might want to consider.

1.)	4" decking sounds expensive. can you use 2" decking plus purlins
which might be something like 3x10 or 3x12 at 6'- 0" spacing?

2.)	In Calgary, all the swimming pools I see have precast concrete
Single "T"s  or Double "T"s for the roof.  Would this be possible?

	Good luck.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson