ADAS DAMPER SYSTEM for the seismic retrofit of Bldgs.

Where could I find a California firm that works with the ADAS DAMPER
SYSTEM
for the seismic retrofit of Buildings ?

Any help regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Desi J. Kiss, P.E.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.