Indoor Swimming Pools

Thanks to all who responded to my question on swimming pool enclosure construction materials.  I just got a good reference from our project Mechanical Engineer about material choices, humidity, and corrosion, etc. that I shall share.  The link is

which is from a Mechanical Engineering Journal.   It is good reference if you need to design a Natatorium.

Peder Golberg, P.E., S.E.
Portland, Oregon