Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Indoor Swimming Pools[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Indoor Swimming Pools
- From: "Peder Golberg" <peder(--nospam--at)jgpierson.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:17:52 -0700
Thanks to all who responded to my question on swimming pool enclosure construction materials. I just got a good reference from our project Mechanical Engineer about material choices, humidity, and corrosion, etc. that I shall share. The link is
which is from a Mechanical Engineering Journal. It is good reference if you need to design a Natatorium.
Peder Golberg, P.E., S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: increases to allowable soil pressure
- Next by Subject: Interference Body Bolts Availability
- Previous by thread: Fw: ADAS DAMPER SYSTEM for the seismic retrofit of Bldgs.
- Next by thread: RESIDENTIAL: Rafters Not Meeting At Ridg