Tension rod bracing

I'm looking for a standard that gives guidelines/specifications for the
tightening of rod bracing by the use of clevises/turnbuckles.

David Kuang, S.E.
Tetra Tech, Inc.
3280 E. Foothill Blvd., Suite 350
Pasadena, CA  91107
phone: (626) 683-0066
fax: (626) 683-0060
email: david.kuang(--nospam--at)ttisg.com