Fw: ADAS DAMPER SYSTEM for the seismic retrofit of Bldgs.

 Desi
Ove Arup and Partners Losangeles office already finished a project with
TADAS damper in Taiwan. The TADAS is triangular added damping and stiffness
device. Their phone number is (310)312-5040. You can ask Kurtis Clandenling
for further details. He is the manager  of that project.
Jeng-Wei Li