RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

	My apologies to those who subscribe to this lists for technical
issues only, please delete.

	Mr. Masroor, the US is not in Afganistan to bomb poorly constructed
buildings.  The US is seeking to bring terrorists to justice.  Unfortunately
the government of Afganistan has decided to be bedfellows with the terrorist
Al Qaeda network.  The solution for Afganistan is so simple, hand over the
terrorists and all this will stop.  The Taliban however is not seeking the
best interests of the people of Afganistan, only their own interests.  They
knew that if they did not turn over bin Laden they would provoke the US into
action.  They knew that they would be putting their own citizens in danger
to support these murderers.  Do you honestly think the US is trying to kill
innocent people? not to mention feeding them with airdrops and through the
UN at the same time?
	Alsama bin Laden orchestrated an attack to intentionally kill
innocent people.  Do you take sides with him?  Do you support those who do
support Alsama and Al Qaeda?  If you do you will not find support from
people on this list.  In my mind, you would be the enemy.
	The loss of life that occurred on Sept. 11th and the innocent
Afganian people who have died, while that coward bin Laden and his crew
cower in their cave is absolutely tragic.  If anything it only brings more
legitimacy to the cause to rid the earth of scum like this.

	Roland Bokma
	Grand Rapids, MI