Re: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

The answers to your questions are easy.  First the people you describe (the
Afghans) support a government and other organizations in the heroin financed
targeting of another peaceful country's civilian population for a continued
campaign of cowardly evil murderous acts over a period a many years, blaming
these people for all their worlds troubles (even though we are the single
largest contributor to Afghanistan aid)  rather than accept responsibility
for their own future.  They justify their actions by corrupting and twisting
the holy word of Islam to fit their cause.  They finally cap their
atrocities with an unprecedented attack where the carnage was so intense and
objectionable that even the US and international media could not show the
horrifyingly true extent of the damage done to innocent people of several
nationalities, again justified in the name of Islam.

This is a guaranteed way to have brick houses collapse under the vibration
of 5000 lb bombs.

I sincerely regret the loss of civilian life in Afghanistan.  I am also
completely unwilling to accept the future loss of civilian life in the US
and around the world if the real terrorists are allowed to continue to
operate.

Paul Feather