RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

Dear Brother Masroor:

I?m a Muslim from Middle East and very familiar with our faith.
I believe that Mr. Laden is clearly an anti-Muslim element. His belief is a clear reflection of Marxism-Leninism and is in obvious contradiction with the basic principles of Islam. Islam does not allow any one to intentionally threaten or kill innocent children and women.
But no innocent shall be harmed no matter what his/her faith is.
Brother Masroor, regardless of our faith, as en engineer/scientist we must think logically. The very fundamental of Judaism, Christianity and Islam is logical thinking. We have to be principle-centered and not national/religion-centered.

I don?t want to get into this further. I believe existence of individuals like Mr. Laden is shame to human society.

God Bless America and all
Mohammed Mola, P.E.