RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

No, No, No, - Stan!!!!!!!

Pakistan is actually our friend and they have been for a long time.  Don't get carried away by someone who is goading us on purpose.  I think that we are all above this.  People of all faith have to come together to rid the world of these canker sores.  This list should probably refrain from getting into a pissing match over religion and politics no matter how high our emotions are at this time.

On the other hand, sometime the governments of the world will have to address the terrible poverty and living conditions in all of the subcontinent countries.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates

who used to live and work in Pakistan.