From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:16:47 -0700

No, No, No, - Stan!!!!!!!

Pakistan is actually our friend and they have been for a long time. Don't get carried away by someone who is goading us on purpose. I think that we are all
above this.  People of all faith have to come together to rid the world of
these canker sores.  This list should probably refrain from getting into a
pissing match over religion and politics no matter how high our emotions
are at
this time.

On the other hand, sometime the governments of the world will have to address
the terrible poverty and living conditions in all of the subcontinent
countries.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates

who used to live and work in Pakistan.