RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

Mr. Ahmad:

How can you say that there is no credible evidence?

He all but confessed to the crimes on his video address.

My father (a WWII veteran (Battle of the Bulge on)) remarked to me on 9.11
that the only way to deal with
Religious fanatics (a la the Japanese "samurai") who attack this country
was to bomb them into non-existence.

Reference: Hiroshima/Nagasaki

I agree with my Dad on this one, as he was training for the landing on the
Japanese mainland.

As he always says to me, I owe my life to Harry Truman.

As do my three kids.

I hope that W has 1/2 the intestinal fortitude that Mr. Truman had.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal
Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
372 West Ontario