From: syed faiz ahmad [mailto:syedfaiz23(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 4:16 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com
Subject: RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

Please donot construe I favor what Bin Laden & his Associates (although
there yet to be a credible evidence in favor) did on the 11th. of September.
I abhore all these like most Muslims the world over do. But I'll also not
condone the language, tone & tenor of our friends like Stan & Matthew etc.
This simply transmits (to whoever concerned) the deep down hatred that some
people in the west unnecessarily have against Islam & the Muslims at large.
In simple words, I would call these comments (by the afore mentioned
gentlemen) as hate remarks, racist & bullying/macho like, especially when
Stan is threatening to bomb the house of our friend Masroor.

With this I would end, but before that would take this opportunity to
caution (without mincing words) Stan, Matthew & others alike to refrain from
such style of _expression_. Best regards to all.

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
SAUDI OGER LTD
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.