Re: Let's Change The Topic

You guys might have noticed, some of the posters in
the past have always purposefully deviated engineering
topics to totally unrelated
non-engineering/political/controversial topics
(Remember the recent 70's discussion chocking our mail
boxes? I wish they have discussed privately about
their lifestyles during 70s)

Let us refrain from discussing any non-engineering
topics unless it it related, and just ***NOT REPLY***
to those topics which are not related to our
profession.
There are many many fourms and newsgroups out there in
the cyber space where these controversial issues can
be discussed.