Steel angle with pointed load

 I tried to use Enecal, to selected steel angle under pointed load - but no luck.  I checked the ASD page 5-300 and up and It's so confused with tons of variables. Is there a simple formular some where that I can use to calculate the load capcity of steel angle under concentrated load.  I try to find the bending stress and other results.

Thanks in advance.

Do You Yahoo!?