RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

David-

We'll find out once we're done with Afganistan.

Where will be next? The Sudan? Syria? Lebanon? Iraq? Indonesia?

We can't stop until the last M.F. who claimed a "Jihad" against the U.S. is
face down in the mud.

Bill Allen, S.E.

<snip>

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp