Re: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

Hi Bill,
I am an Indonesian strustural engineer and I am a religious Christian.
To be frankly, not all moslem support the Jihad moslem peoples.
You can not consider all Indonesian and Indonesian moslem same as the
fundamentalists.

Daniel Indrawan
Indonesia