WTC etc

I have been reading all the comments lately with regards to the conflict in
Afghanistan in spite of it being off topic. I think the comments about
different nationalities and religions should cease after all there are good
and bad in all walks of life. Just as you cannot think all Muslims are
fanatics you cannot say all Saudis are terrorists because of bin Laden

Michael Knight
Technical Support Manager
Lindapter International Bradford UK
http://www.lindapter.com