RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

And my response,

Lets see...I have two sons who are both Marines and when some jar head from
Pakistan refers to all of the US Military as terrorist I can't, according to
Syed faiz AhmaD reply to the source as a "Bozo" and his taking the
opportunity to discuss such matters on what is suppose to be a technical
forum as "Crap", pleaseeeeee give me a break. Grow up and get real junior.

Matthew Stuart