RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

SYED   WAKE UP MAN SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE FROM
PAKISTAN AND I DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS  BUT THAT LETTER
FROM MASROOR  DESERVE  WAHT STAN  SAID AND IT WAS NOT
A CHEAP THRILL  SIR FOR  YOU JUST WAKE UP AND PLEASE
LEARN MORE ABOUT AMERICA  YOUR KNOWLWDGE OF AMERICA IS
VERY VERY POOR INDEED AND YOU JUST LIKE TO LIVE IN
DEAD   WELL.

PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE STAN ARE LIVING IN DREAM WORLD!!
TO THEM SIR PLEASE BELIEVE IN OUR PRESIDENT !!! WHEN
MR. BUSH SAYS THAT SOB BIN LADEN IS GUITLY , FOR ME
THAT IS ENOUGH. MR. BUSH IS MY PRESIDENT AND I BELIEVE
IN HIM.

ARVIND