Re: Any other Topic?

Syed,

We are not killing Afghans for our pleasure. Our
objective is to smoke that pig, called Trash Bin (also
known as Osama Bin, out of his hiding. If we don't
accomplish that objective Trash will continue with his
heinous agenda, not only against americans but against
his own people! If Pakistan and other Islamic nations
had not supported and fed that hideous creature, what
you are complaining of would not have occured. While I
am as sympathetic as any right thinking individual
with the innocent who bear the suffering, protection
of billions in the world takes precedence.

Rajendran