Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Need A500 Grade C Tube

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
My advice would be to contact AISC directly. They would have information on various suppliers, probably on the West Coast of USA in your case, that woud be able to get this stuff to you. I can't possilbly see it taking three months in that case, because it's only a matter of shipping it, and there are many ways to accomplish this.
try to get started.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeng-Wei Li [mailto:jwli(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 10:37 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Need A500 Grade C Tube

Any help regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance.